The Ede Circle was created to recognise all those who donate £500 per person or over (minimum £380 donation/£120 benefits) to Kettle’s Yard in a year.
The support from the Ede Circle enables us to present outstanding exhibitions, conserve the House and collection and support our extensive learning and outreach programme.
As significant supporters of Kettle’s Yard the Ede Circle enjoy a close relationship with the organisation.
Membership benefits include:
- Curator-led private views of exhibitions both in Cambridge and further afield.
- Ede Circle annual dinner hosted by the Director
- Invitations to special events and tours throughout the year
- Exclusive access to artist studios and concerts.
- Complimentary membership of the Friends of Kettle’s Yard and access to their associated events programme.
We hope that you will consider joining the Ede Circle.
For further information please contact the Development team: firstname.lastname@example.org / 01223 748100
Ede Circle members
Dr Carol Atack & Alex van Someren, Clodagh & Jonathan Barker, Professor Dame Gillian Beer, Lady Bessborough, Helaine Blumenfeld, Dr Sophie Bowness, Sir Charles & Lady Chadwyck-Healey, Adrian & Leanne Clark, Dr David & Mrs Ros Cleevely, Eve Corder, Professor Martin & Dr Claire Daunton, Ms. J. Fearnley, Sally & Michael Fowler, Peter Gerrard, Dr Sean Gorvy, Jeremy Greenwood & Alan Swerdlow, Penny Heath, Tim Llewellyn, Meredith Lloyd-Evans, Anne Lonsdale CBE, Dr Chris Mallinson, Ken & Annabel Neale, Louisa Riley-Smith, Jonathan & Nicole Scott, Professor Elizabeth Simpson FRS, Toby Smeeton, Dr Richard Staughton, Rosanna Wilson Stephens, MaryAnne Stevens, and those who wish to remain anonymous.