In 1966 Jim Ede generously donated his house and its contents to the University of Cambridge. Since this original extraordinary philanthropic gesture we have been fortunate to receive support from individuals, foundations and companies to allow us to continue Jim Ede's mission to introduce people to the art of their time.
Kettle's Yard now welcomes around 75,000 visitors a year and has a diverse programme of exhibitions, education activities and music. Along with the ongoing conservation programme to care for the collection and the historic buildings.
We rely on the generosity of our supporters to allow us to continue to provide a comprehensive creative experience for all our visitors and to safeguard the collection for future generations. All gifts large and small are essential in allowing us to maintain and grow our current programme.
You can support Kettle's Yard in a number of ways.
- DONATIONS: You can help Kettle's Yard most directly by making either a one-off or regular donation.
- LEGACIES: By leaving a legacy you can follow in the founder's footsteps and help secure the future of Kettle's Yard.
- THE FRIENDS OF KETTLE'S YARD: Becoming a Friend of Kettle’s Yard is a wonderful way of providing support and developing your own interest in arts.
- CORPORATE SUPPORT: Kettle’s Yard offers a number of packages for organisations including exhibitions sponsorship, group visits and corporate hire.
- VOLUNTEERING: Kettle's Yard relies on volunteers to support all aspects of our work.