Kettle's Yard offers a number of packages for organisations including exhibitions sponsorship, corporate hire and bespoke community and team building workshops.
Kettle's Yard is keen to develop mutually beneficial relationships with companies. Our exhibitions, publications, artists' fellowships, music and education programmes seek connections with other disciplines and provide ideal opportunities for sponsorship.
We offer an attractive publicity package, including opportunities for corporate entertainment, crediting on-site, on promotional material and press advertising.
The benefits to your organisation include:
- Exclusive entertaining opportunities
- Behind the scenes tours of the collection and archives, exclusive private views available for the temporary exhibition programme.
- Enhancing brand awareness amongst your audience
- Access to high level networking at Kettle's Yard events
- Supporting the only public gallery and museum devoted to Contemporary Arts in Cambridge.
If your organisation is interested in working with Kettle's Yard please contact
Kathryn Westmore, Head of Development, firstname.lastname@example.org - telephone 01223 748100
Current corporate supporters: