Patrons enjoy a close relationship with Kettle’s Yard, enjoying special events and unique opportunities to get more involved. Patrons provide crucial financial support that enables us to present an outstanding artistic programme, commission artists and conserve the House and collection.
The Director’s Circle
The Director’s Circle is our top-tier patrons group for individuals who want to support some of the best contemporary art and artists working today. Director’s Circle members provide much needed regular income that enables us to commission artists, plan conservation projects and deliver an innovative programme that strives to deliver some of the best opportunities to experience art anywhere in the world.
• Exclusive access to exhibition opening dinners
• Invitations to special events hosted by the Director and Senior Curator
• A complimentary catalogue for each exhibition
• Access to the full Ede Circle and Friends of Kettle’s Yard events programme
£2,000 per annum
Director’s Circle Members
Dr Carol Atack and Alex van Someren, Sir Charles and Lady Chadwyck-Healey, John and Jennifer Crompton, and those who wish to remain anonymous
The Ede Circle
Support from the Ede Circle enables us to present outstanding exhibitions, conserve the Kettle’s Yard House and Collection and support our extensive learning and community programme.
• Curator-led private views of exhibitions in London, Cambridge and further afield
• Annual dinner hosted by the Director
• Invitations to exhibition previews and tours throughout the year
• Complimentary membership of the Friends of Kettle’s Yard and access to their events programme
£1,000 per annum
Ede Circle Members
Michael Allen OBE and Marjolein Wytzes, Stuart Ansell, Helaine and Yorick Blumenfeld, Dr Sophie Bowness, Dr David and Mrs Rosalind Cleevely, Jennifer Crouch, Dr Claire and Professor Martin Daunton, Peter Gerrard, Sean Gorvy and the late Gael Gorvy Robertson, Tim Llewellyn OBE, Nicki and Christie Marrian, Suling Mead, Professor Keith Moffat, Jonathan and Nicole Scott, Alan Swerdlow and Jeremy Greenwood, Jenny Little, Toby Smeeton and Anya Waddington, Professor Elizabeth Simpson OBE, Stuart Wilkinson and those who wish to remain anonymous
For further information please contact the Development team: firstname.lastname@example.org / 01223 748100