We hope to re-open the Kettle’s Yard House, galleries, shop and café from Wednesday 19 May, in line with the latest government guidance. You can book a free, timed ticket here.
Opening Hours and further information
Wednesday: 11am – 5pm
Thursday: 11am – 5pm
Friday: 11am – 5pm
Saturday: 11am – 5pm
Sunday: 11am – 5pm
Please note our reduced opening hours due to Covid-19.
Please note, last entry into the House is at 4.20pm.
Due to conservation and security reasons, no bags, including handbags, or large coats are allowed in the House. Please leave bags at home where possible. We have a contact free way of storing bags and coats during your visit.
Entry to the House and galleries is free, donations are welcomed. Donate here.
You will need a free, timed ticket to visit the House and the galleries. The shop and café are free to visit with no tickets needed, but you may be asked to queue if it is busy.
Find out more about visiting Kettle’s Yard safely here.
Important information for your visit to the House and galleries
- Please book one ticket per household of up to four visitors. For example, if you are a couple you will only need to book one ticket. If you are a household of five to eight people, you will need to book two tickets. There will be up to eight visitors per entry slot, from a maximum of two households.
- You will be guided to the galleries after your house visit, which will last around 40 minutes.
- If you are not well please stay at home and cancel you ticket so that it can be made available to someone else
- Hand sanitiser will be available throughout your visit.
- In keeping with government advice you must wear a face mask or face covering.
- Due to conservation and security reasons, no bags, including handbags, or large coats are allowed in the House. Please leave bags at home where possible. If you do bring a bag it will be kept behind the desk until your House visit is complete.
- Please note that the House is not fully wheelchair accessible. For access information please visit our access page online or call 01223 748100.
- There is a virtual tour of the House available online here.
- No food or drink are allowed in the House and galleries.
- Photography is encouraged but we ask that you do not use flash. Commercial photography and filming is not allowed unless advance permission is given.
- Children who will be carried do not need a ticket. Please note that the House is not suitable for buggies.